Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Brandon Davis: Great Thinker of the Next Generation

By now many of you have watched the video of Brandon Davis describing Lindsay Lohan as a "fire crotch." We at Celebrity Jihad have watched this video very carefully, and it turns out that there is some hidden footage at the end. We've transcribed the rest of the video below.
"Paris and I were discussing the implications of a war with Iran, and have agreed with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that in fact the western world needs Iran more than Iran needs us -- especially with the nearly insatiable oil appetite of India and China. It's a scary world we live in right now and I hope our President understands this situation. We must, I repeat, must get off foriegn oil. I plan to take immediate action, use my billions to create renewable energy and to give portions of my estate to local people who can use it to grow their own organic crops."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma