Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Fox News Broadcasts from the Happy Place

Today Fox News broadcasts from the Happy Place. The Happy Place is a very exclusive place where the bible is all true (except the part about helping others) and that Iraq is Arabic for Disneyland. Mr. Cavuto, anchor for Fox News, said today, "Last week, I brought my family to Iraq and we rode on the Materhorn. I was a little scared when that brown guy with the thing on his head roared at us as we sped by in the little car, but then my four-year-old assured me that he was just a fake brown man and no real brown men would actually come that close. Later we roasted hotdogs over the burning corpses outside of the local US-run prison. It was good times."

Comments:
This post is so funny. I am linking to it. NOW
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma