Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Linday Lohan's Missing Diary Pages Turn Up on Celebrity Jihad

Despite Lindsay Lohan's publicist's letter saying any website publishing Miss Lohan's missing diary pages will be sued, Celebrity Jihad has decided to publish them. An exerpt follows.

Dear Diary,
I was reading Walter Benjamin last night and I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning, wrestling with the idea that there is nothing after post-modernism. There's modernism, then post-modernism, and what can possible come next? Is there truth in this? Benjamin says, no. That by its very definition, post-modern means there is no truth. So if there is no truth, then can it be false that there is nothing left after post-modernism? Can post-modernism be nothing more than a social construct? But that can't be true, if there is no truth. Well, diary, I am tired of the sleepless nights. Tonight I will lay my head down with a classic--The Poetics of Space by my friend, my companion, the man who puts me at ease every night, Gaston Bachelard. Good night, fair diary. Good night.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma