Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Britney Spears Still Hiring

Earlier in the week Celebrity Jihad reported that Brit was seeking the help of a stylist. The SAG awards were Brit's cry for help. As she walked down the red carpet she pleaded to reporters and photographers, "please...help me. Help me. Won't any of you listen to me. I need help." She then clutched at her black choker with rhinestone butterflies and collapsed in a spasm. Unfortuately Nicole Richie had taken a bite of hamburger at the nearby Ivy restaurant, and all of the paparizzi had their cameras turned.
Madonna was seen later curled into ball on a couch mumbling something about groddy feeling, and "I can't believe I kissed that."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma