Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Britney Spears: Gangs are cool

Britney Spears showed her true colors at the Grammy's by throwing up some gang signs to the photographers. Spears said, "'Sup bloods. I'm in the BH crew, dogs. Das right, ya'll I'm rollin' with the toughest bitches on the west coast. We roll it right through the BH, the Bev Hil for shizznay. I got some bling, some dope ass extensions. I'm everybody's around the way girl. Peace, homies."
She then climbed in her Escalade and drove through Compton, quickly. Very quickly.

Comments:
Ahhh... a fine fine fine example of celebrity white trash. Money just can't buy you class...
 
It never ceases to amaze me of the quality content in blogs. Yours is good.

We have a steve madden boot for sale
site. It full of steve madden boot for sale
information.

Come have coffee sometimes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma