Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Whitney Houston Admits She "Might be Past My Prime"

Today in an interview with Mtv's Kurt Loder, Whitney Houston admitted that her career has hit a slowing point. Ms. Houston said, "I admit that the other day when I was photographed at a Circle K in Stockton wearing a fur and a wig I picked up at the Salvation Army might not have been en par with my performance in 'The Bodyguard.' Perhaps my voice, my career and my looks have suffered from the last few years I've spent curled up in a corner with my crack pipe while Bobby beat me with a shoe he found in the gutter. I think I might not be on top of my game, but Kurt, I can come back. I will come back."
Ms. Houston followed the interview with ballad rendition of Prodigy's 'Smack My Bitch Up' to which she dedicated to her "loving husband Bah-Boo."

Comments:
You are so defamatorily hilarious you are totally cracking me up. Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma