Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Jennifer Aniston Develops Interest in Global Politics

It seems that pregnant Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's trip to Haiti has had the desired effect of getting more celebrities interested in the war torn nation.
Today, Jennifer Aniston wrote an open letter to President Bush.
Dear George,
I was hoping that you might take an interest, as I have, in Haiti. After doing a little research, I discovered those Caribbean Commies hate freedom, democracy and born again Christians. And that the Haitians have some weapons of mass destruction pointed at right at Crawford, Texas. I really think you should bomb the fuck out of those motherfucking motherfuckers. Right now.

Hope we have more classes together next year,
BFFs,
Longer Letter Later,
Sorry So Short,
XXXXOOOOO,
Jen

P.S. I hear Osama Bin Laden might be shooting a movie down in that tropical pit of hell.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma