Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Despite Immobilzing Stroke, Ariel Sharon Just Can't Let Go of a Grudge

According to the New York Times article titled, Sharon Stays Unconscious and Critical, Prime Minister Sharon had some choice words for Pakistan. Sharon said from his hospital bed, "I just think the Pakis are pushy and impatient. They dress funny and their food tastes like crap. They're egomaniacs. I know I'm being judgemental, but that's me. I just notice people's flaws."
Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf released this comment in a press release after the article was published: "We are sorry about Mr. Sharon's medical condition, but illness is no reason to insult people's clothes or food. We don't want to wait any longer for that man to show us the respect we deserve. We're a real nation, dammit!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma