Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Brad Pitt Decides to Give Other Guys a Break

Today Brad Pitt announced that "it isn't fair to the rest of the male population that I hog all the hotness."
After fixing the plane Mr. Pitt is learning to fly, Pitt will retire his fast motorcycle, stop reading books, stop picking the kids up from school, turn off his vibrating tongue and begin washing his face with a belt sander.
"You know, I've really been unfair to the rest of the world. I have Ange now, and that's enough for me. I don't need to be mechanically adept, talented, well-dressed, considerate, intelligent and beautiful. I'm going to spread the love a little."
Pitt was seen later in the day buying smokes at the sevey and wearing white socks with flip flops and extra baggy shorts. He also had his Ferrari towed to the dealership to have PopoPitt stenciled on the brake shoes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma