Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Angelina Tires of Always Looking Great

After landing her private jet in the United States following her much publicized UN goodwill trip to war-torn Haiti with boyfriend and "Sexiest Man Alive" Brad Pitt, the academy award nominated actress decided to see how the other 99.9% of the population lives.
"You know, it's tough being so beautiful all the time, so today I thought I'd wear jeans under my dress. I wanted to experience being lumpy, uncomfortable and a little too warm. I think tomorrow I'll try wearing Ugg boots and a pink velour warm up suit."
In other news, Jennifer Aniston was seen on a Los Angeles freeway overpass hold a sign reading, "I totally wore jeans under my dress first."

Comments:
hahahah! I was totally wearing jeans under my dress last year! Sux to you, Aniston!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


mesothelioma